[C320-list] C320 Owners list--important discussion

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 08:46:20 PST 2006

Sounds fine to me.

  John (Sojourn645)

Russell Monaco <russgm at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi everybody-
Alot of you are interested in the copy of the Master List. I have given this some thought and would prefer to discuss this first. Alot of people may have some privacy concerns about such a list with persoanl data being circulated. What I propose to do is to post on the web site a membership roster for people to look at, this would include just the following:
first name, last name, city, hull#, boat name.

Please let me know what you think. In terms of those trying to get in touch with specific people, or groups of people I have in the past and will continue to respond to direct member requests for anmes address/emails etc, to help them form fleets etc. But i am hesitant in this day and age to simply be loose with our members personal data.

What do you all think?
Russ Monaco
Commodre C320IA