[C320-list] FW: Battery Charger

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Thu Jul 27 08:28:01 PDT 2006

Either the Xantrex Truecharge 20+ or Truecharge 40+ depending on how quickly you need to recharge once you return to shorepower. The 40+ also has an internal fan for better cooling.

Defender (my usual benchmark for pricing) has them at $260 and $320 plus shipping. Sometimes my local WM will match their prices and "forget" about the shipping.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/