[C320-list] FW: Battery Charger

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Thu Jul 27 08:33:07 PDT 2006

You will want the 40 amp version if you are thinking of purchasing the Hondo
Generator so you can charge at a higher rate.  That is not being limited to
20 amps.

I have had the true charge along with its companion inverter for 7 years and
it is great.  I had the boat delivered from the factory without the factory
charger.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II