[C320-list] Jabsco Compact Electric Head

K L sfca33 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 07:55:30 PDT 2006

No, he was not the incredible hulk, just a normal guy, not even very
athletic. To be fair to him I should say that we were sailing across the
slot at on a starboard tack 3:00pm with 20+ knots on a close reach with
significant chop. Maybe he used the handle to steady himself as he pulled.

Ken Danko
Grace, #802
San Francisco