[C320-list] Jabsco Compact Electric Head

Sun Jul 9 08:00:56 PDT 2006

I guess he should be glad he was holding on to the handle and not anything else..... :)

--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "K L" [sfca33 at hotmail.com]
Sent: 07/09/2006 07:55 AM
To: C320-List at catalina320.org
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Jabsco Compact Electric Head

No, he was not the incredible hulk, just a normal guy, not even very
athletic. To be fair to him I should say that we were sailing across the
slot at on a starboard tack 3:00pm with 20+ knots on a close reach with
significant chop. Maybe he used the handle to steady himself as he pulled.

Ken Danko
Grace, #802
San Francisco

>From: Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com
>Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 08:29:56 -0700
>
>Don't invite folks over and save $400.... :)
>
>Who was the person who broke the pump, the Incredible Hulk?! That was one
>mighty 'up-stroke'....

>Regards,
>OD

sender and delete the material from any computer (IM).