[C320-list] Log Book Question

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jul 18 05:04:47 PDT 2006

Adam,

I envy you for living in a year round sailing venue--those of us in the northerm lattitudes have precious little season so there is no way I could approach the amount of sailing you do--just giving you a hard time about the prop--but, I did actually buy my prop for improved sailing benefit, not motoring....and a new sail is a great way to spend money on a sailboat!

Regards,

Jon

From: "Adam Weiner" <esquirecatering at rcn.com>