[C320-list] Chartplotter

jbrown5093 at aol.com jbrown5093 at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 10:58:18 PDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who replied to my chartplotter problem. Spoke to Garmin today and they said that the fogging on the inside of the screen was caused by some gassing off of the sealant used in several of their units. It is common when used in the sun for the first several times but should get smaller and disappear with continued use. They were quite helpful and said the unit would be repaired of replaced if the problem didn't self correct. Just an FYI in case someone has a similar experience. Jim Brown    Desafinado 1003