[C320-list] Fwd: Hot water tank

Thu Jul 20 14:18:52 PDT 2006

Bert,

That's where I got the idea..after I got home I looked my garage and
figured out I had all of the parts but the hose bib connection..took about
15 minutes to make it..

             BAdams3491 at aol.c
             om
             Sent by:                                                  To
             C320-List-bounce         C320-List at catalina320.com
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      [C320-list] Fwd:  Hot water tank
             07/20/2006 02:02
             PM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <C320-List at catal
               ina320.org>

An earlier post mentioned a home made wand from PVC with holes drilled to

help clean the holding tank.  These items are readily available from
Camping
World (the RVers version of West Marine) for RVs.  They are called
'swivel
sticks,' 'flexible tank wands,' or a more permanent solution is a  fixture
mounted
on the side of the tank called a 'tornado permanent tank  rinser.'

Camping World:  _www.campingworld.com_ (http://www.campingworld.com)

Bert
At Ease

sender and delete the material from any computer (IM).