[C320-list] A/C on Portable Generator

Judy and Rick Luce jluce3 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 13:13:32 PDT 2006

Pete,

When you size an A/C unit... smaller IS better b/c a large unit will
bring the temp down too quickly...
producing a lot of cold but wet air.  A smaller unit with a longer
cycle time will produce much more comfortable results.

Your geographic location is of no consequence since 98 degrees,
overhead sun and 98% humidity are the variables... who care what your
latitude is?

One more thing... don't scrimp on the control unit... the better
models will provide an economy mode for humidity reduction...
separate from temp control.

Rick, Echo #488