[C320-list] C320IA Open positions--WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Sun Jul 23 04:37:18 PDT 2006

Adam, sorry - didn't mean to send yet but looks as my infinished email ended
up in my Sent Box.  Apologies.  It would be great to have a Catalina 32
regatta in Sydney.  I don't have the facilities to organise such an event.
However, I think it possible that the local Catalina Dealer might be able to
assist.  They are always very welcoming to Catalina owners who come by boat
from the US.  There have been a few - but admittedly not on a C32.  They
organise the Catalina division in the annual Australia Day regatta.  We used
to have an active Catalina owners organisation in Sydney.  Organised
activities rather fizzled out because public liability insurance became too
expensive.
Annie