[C320-list] OFFICEBEARERS AND NEW BOATS

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sun Jul 23 18:41:21 PDT 2006

One of the things the NSW authorities do is electronically measure the
thickness of the fibreglass at various points.  I have a friend whose boat
was being built to survey in NSW and the inspector required additional
material to be added at some crucial points where the builder didn't quite
get it right.  Fortunately this was checked during the build and could be
corrected easily.  Makes you wonder about the builder though.

Stephen Cox
Canberra