[C320-list] Bomar Hatch Screen Installation

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 07:54:53 PDT 2006

I don't know about yours, but my hatch in the main cabin is Lewmar, not
Bomar.  The only Bomar hatches that are on my boat are the forehatch
(to the V-Berth) and to the head.  (I'm not too sure about the little
ones at the foot and the head of the after berth).  The escape hatch in
the after berth and the main hatch (in front of the traveler) are both
Lewmar.

Steve
Alchemist #909