[C320-list] Companion way hatch noise

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 10:02:03 PDT 2006

sorry, i just re-read this, you didn't mean the same problem i had, you have a problem with the top of the hatch, my problem was with the bottom of it.good luck
  russ monaco

Lamar Desmond <ldesmond at comcast.net> wrote:
  Sorry if I multiple posted this......

It seems whenever we slide the companion way hatch (open or closed), when
the boat is hot we get an unbelievably loud screeching noise that can be
heard throughout the marina. It appears that the top side of the hatch
maybe scraping on the underside of the deck above; has anyone else had this
and any recommendations to help keep the peace with the neighbors and
eliminate the noise (and scratch marks on the top side of the hatch cover?)

Lamar
Blue Moon #358