[C320-list] Companion way hatch noise

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Wed Jul 26 12:39:50 PDT 2006

I have the same thing.  The hatch is expanding due to the heat and this
causes it to flex upwards slightly, which in turn makes it scrape
against the top of the hood.  If find that if I push down on it slightly
while opening it there is no problem.  But I ususally forget.

If the hatch has been shaded by the dodger there is no problem.  I only
have the problem when opening, not when closing, even in direct sun.