[C320-list] Davit posting to the Web site

CMKIT1 at cs.com CMKIT1 at cs.com
Mon Jun 5 15:29:59 PDT 2006

Guys you are fast I was still trying to figure this out. By the way the horizontal rod was 6' long. That might vary some from boat to boat. The stern light is not obstructed at least on Fiddler's Green #223. Be sure and tighten the set screws really well and I suggest getting few spares ( it's easy to drop one). The dinghy needs to secured to keep it from banging around in big waves but it sure is nice to have such a quick way to deploy. Garhauer makes first rate stuff and it works.
Kit Carson