[C320-list] Davit posting to the Web site

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Mon Jun 5 18:38:25 PDT 2006

:)  Hi Kit.

If you have a pile of pictures in a Zip file, you can upload just the zip
file to the photo gallery and let it extract all the pics and populate the
current album with them.. :)

Then just use the "Edit Captions" menu pick and you can browse/edit all the
captions for all the pictures in one screen.

-Jeff