[C320-list] FW: Single line Dutchman?

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Wed Jun 14 03:40:03 PDT 2006

Jeff,

Don't abandon the B-type for the sake of a little maintenance!!!

I replaced the control line and monofiliments myself:

77ft of 1/4" Sampson LS Yacht Braid ($22) from Defender

B50-2 Mono ($17 +ship) from Martinus Van Breems

No special skills required... the control line is constrained with stopper knots inside the blocks... no splices.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/