[C320-list] InMast Furling and Running Rigging

June Bruce brucestanley36 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:20:20 PDT 2006

Those with Inmast Furling rig may have an answer to my problem.

I have a  new C320. Hull 1084, and I need to ask this knowledge base for
some helpful suggestions...
============
The commissioning has left the Topping Lift doubled over the Halyard Block
(at the Mast Collar).
The normal mast situation has a Cleat attached to the Mast ... due to the
Inmast Furling the attachment of a cleat to the mast may not be possible.
Thanks in advance

Bruce Stanley, #1084 Sydney Australia

PS I am speaking to my Sydney Australia Agent about this. However I hold
this forum in VERY High Regard and do hope for some helpfull suggestions ...
thanks ALL).