[C320-list] Water in Bilge and Keel Bolts

Charles Greenwell CGreenwell at sparusa.com
Thu Jun 1 06:58:42 PDT 2006

Yep,  have checked the tanks.  They are empty.

I have isolated the 2 deep bilge bowls.  The one with the bilge pump and the on just forward.  These 2 areas fill with water over night.  Tonight I will plug the drain hole from the forward area and try to see if it is just the center that accumulates the water.

Randy