[C320-list] Managing List Digest Information

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jun 4 04:35:04 PDT 2006

Hmm..

Sorry about that.

It's configured to send daily digests, but it seems to be waiting until the
digest reaches some preset size.  That's a but I'll have to track down. In
the mean time, I'll drop the size threshold down.

This is an application that our hosting company runs on our behalf, which is
why it sometimes skips a beat, but they're working to improve the
reliability.

-Jeff