[C320-list] FW: Re: Alder Barbour Cold Machine

McCullough, Kirk kirk.mccullough at btg.com
Mon Jun 5 09:32:12 PDT 2006

Karl

It was not an off the shelf unit, but rather one assembled from standard
components to meet my needs. They evaluated my BTU requirements and
delivered a unit accordingly. He did mention they have replaced many A-B
units, but I'm sure it was only in this local market.

I would need to dig out the old files, but as I said, the company was a
local, Vancouver BC commercial/marine refrigeration company. Very
specialized business and they were experts for sure.

Kirk L. McCullough
Analytical Sales Mgr