[C320-list] Alder Barbour Cold Machine

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 17:28:23 PDT 2006

Dan,

That sounds pretty typical for my unit.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club

----- Original Message ----
From: "Bochniak, Dan J." <DJBochni at SCJ.COM>
To: C320-List <C320-List at catalina320.com>
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2006 7:57:45 AM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Alder Barbour Cold Machine

My refrigerator compressor goes on about ever 7 minutes and I hear it
working for about 2 minutes. Is that typical?

Dan Bochniak

This messsage and its attachments are intended only for the use of the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
confidential. if you are not the intended recipient of this
communication, you are prohibited from reading,printing, copying,
forwarding, or saving it. Please delete the message and attachments and
notify the sender by e-mail immediately.