[C320-list] Garmin GPS 276C

Jerry Brown jbrown03 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 13 03:24:58 PDT 2006

Hi

I use the 276C on Indigo with a RAM mount clamped to the pedestal.  It is
linked into the RayMarine ST4000 and our DSC radio (hopefully to be
activated on Lake Ontario soon).  The uit works well and can be seen even in
sunlight.  The only limitation is the cost of the proprietary memory chips
and the limit on the memory size as I also use the same unit in the car with
another memory chip and road data.  The price sounds right and Garmin are
still updating the firmware for the latest map versions.  The only real
concern is that may stop soon as the unit has been out for a while.

Regards

Jerry
Indigo #925