[C320-list] Reefer Blanket

Ray Durand durand.mail at verizon.net
Thu Jun 15 16:09:38 PDT 2006

On Orlando's advice, I bought a blanket for the reefer around three years
ago and found that it works just great.  The blanket sits inside the reefer,
just below the lid bottoms and just fits inside the opening.

I just happened to come across the info a few days ago in my desk, so here
it is:

Standout Yacht Fittings
6826 Cliff Ave., KPS
Longbranch, WA 98351
800-622-1877
Fax: 253-884-2253

I ordered it three years ago, so I can't vouch that the company is still in
business, but it's a toll-free phone call to find out.  I ordered mine a
little longer than the reefer opening.  The extra length provides a
convenient tab to pull on when you want to get into the reefer.  I believe
the blanket I ordered is 13 x 38 1/2 inches - I recommend measuring the
opening on your reefer before you order.

Ray Durand, #822