[C320-list] outboards

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 18 18:15:55 PDT 2006

HP depends on where you need to go and what currents you might be up
against.  I decided four stroke was the way to go back when I got tired
of mixing gas & oil just to use the boat.  I get enough of that at home
with the 2 stroke lawn equipment.

I bought the 2 HP (four stroke, built in one liter tank, 27 pounds,
centrifugal clutch, spin it 180 for reverse) last year when I only had
to go 4/10 mile to my mooring through a relatively calm mooring field.
When I changed moorings to one about a mile away that occasionally
required going against current up to 6 kts, I upgraded to the 8 HP.

Robert Seastream
Intuition, hull 906