[C320-list] Music

John Allen johnjallen35 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 19 05:35:12 PDT 2006

hi..put the speakers under the stern seats...you can run the wires inside
the stern pulput.(similar to your stern light) navpod sells these (more than
good enough) speakers for a reasonable price.i sugest you angle them in
slightly and they will fit inside the cushon snaps. cheers
j alllen
c320 #883