[C320-list] Music

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 18 20:31:06 PDT 2006

Hi Tim,

Speakers under the stern rail seats??  It doesn't sound like such a hot idea, too exposed, things could get caught on them.  I have my speakers mounted on the forward fiberglass bulkhead of the port and starboard rear seats.  There is a 5" cutout with a grill.  The large open chamber behind the speakers makes the speakers sound great.  This location also makes wiring easy.  My salon speakers are mounted right in each corner of the forward bulkhead.  They are pioneer speakers designed for coner applications.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club