[C320-list] AFI cockpit table

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 08:02:54 PDT 2006

I just purchased the AFI cockpit table.

Of course, I have run into the same problem with the
leg previously discussed on the list. I have two
questions.

I've looked at Jeff's excellent and elegant solution
on the website, but am left wondering if anyone else
has come up with an even simpler solution.

Does anyone else think that it is incredibly stupid to
design a table that will not work on the most popular
pedestal and guard on the market. (My son, a diehard
Tarheel, suggested that it might be the work product
of an NCSU Engineering alumnus.)

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,