[C320-list] outboards

Richard Grunt RFGrunt at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 08:52:41 PDT 2006

I have a 2003 Honda 4 stroke 2 horse - air cooled, very light, self
contained fuel tank, adequate for getting ashore. About 5 hours total. I've
given up on dragging a dinghy that we never use, so I don't need it, but it
works great. Its for sale, contact me off line if interested. Asking
$500.00.

Richard Grunt
Hideaway 514
RFGrunt at comcast.net or 610 494 6287