[C320-list] Water Line unions

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 09:52:45 PDT 2006

Push the tube into the fitting HARDER, then squeeze the ring (on the
the pipe side into the fitting) toward the base of the fitting (this
can be a PITA), and the tube will now slide out.

The Whale fittings act sort of like a quick connect fitting that you
may find on hoses, but the tube isn't barbed like the male end on a
normal quick connect, and the "sleave" that you depress on the outside
of a normal metal quick connect is the ring near the top of the
fittting that you depress to release the tube.

Steve
Alchemist #909