[C320-list] AFI cockpit table

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Mon Jun 19 13:16:54 PDT 2006

Jeff knows the particulars, but my recollection is that you have to
measure the spread between the pedestal guard uprights at a particular
height.  You can't assume they are exactly parallel.  I actually sent
these measurements from my boat to Jeff a year ago in hopes that he
would make one for me.  (I'd complain about the lack of response, except
that I'm literally a beggar here, and the last thing I'd want to do on
this list is complain about Jeff!)

If you find yourself looking for a customer, let me know.  The AFI table
is really a nice unit, except for that leg.

Scott Thompson