[C320-list] Chicago - Mack Singlehanded race

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 14:31:07 PDT 2006

Good luck Stan and stay awake.  I was a volunteer on
the committee on the island last year and was hoping
to try this.  However we are going to do the easy
Chicago-Mac race (with crew)  Few people know that the
only way to get into the Single Handed Society is to
do this 330 mile race alone, a grueling effort on a
large inland sea filled with instant squalls and large
freighters.  Ted Turner did the crewed mac race during
a storm and vowed never to come back.

Pat R.

http://solosailor.org/beta/dherring/racetracker/display-frame.php?race_id=99