[C320-list] Fw: Water tank inspection cap

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Jun 23 12:18:20 PDT 2006

Hi,

  We used to have problems with the inspection caps leaking a lot.  The
teflon tape we tried didn't really seem to be working that well.

Actually, we found that combining the teflon tape with and tightening using
a band wrench, the leaks are a think of the past.  Can still easily open
them up for cleanout.

We got a pair of band wrenches at Target for $5, and they're also useful for
removing the oil filter separating the Racor filter from the bowl.

-Jeff