[C320-list] FW: Docking

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 23 15:48:09 PDT 2006

Sometimes the decision to back in is based on marina tradition.  At least
95% of the power and sailboats at our marina back in.  The exceptions are
slips that have an abnormal configuration and are really difficult to get
into even going forward.  While I always back in at my marina, I almost
always go in forward when traveling to new marinas.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688