[C320-list] Insurance

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 24 08:48:17 PDT 2006

When Ophelia took Commitment for a joyride and
deposited her in amongst the sawgrass and cypress
knees, Boat US paid over $10K in salvage charges to
get her out. This coverage is written into the Boat US
policy and is not towing coverage.

Is it provided in the Allstate Policy?

--- Dave Anderer <danderer at udel.edu> wrote:

> I grew up in a family in the insurance business.
> Coincidently I also
> lived in Northbrook, Ill for several years.
>
> Let's just say I'll never deal with Allstate.
>
> I pay BoatUS $622/yr.
>
> John Van Vessem wrote:
> > If we ever get the results of the survey, I think
> you will find Allstate the best deal.  I pay
> something like $360 for Allstate.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,