[C320-list] Insurance

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 25 10:57:53 PDT 2006

The policy does have salvage and towing coverage, but clearly there are different hazards in different parts of the country, the hazard you are describing is not something we have along the  California  coast, or the Bay or the Delta for that matter.  I think to be fair you would have to compare insurance rates within regions.

John Van Vessem
Sojourn 645
Vallejo Yacht Club