[C320-list] FW: Securing outboard engine and gasoline

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Sat Jun 24 12:02:02 PDT 2006

That's helpful Karl.  Thanks.  You have quite the picture gallery
there.  Is there some reason you don't just keep the outboard on the
dinghy given that you have davits?  I thought one advantage of davits is
that I wouldn't have to move the outboard back and forth to the rail
every time I want to launch or retrieve the dinghy.