[C320-list] down wind in light air

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Sun Jun 25 16:04:00 PDT 2006

Paul and Deb - You just saved me a phone call.  I was going to warn you about that cantalope before it got too hot again!  Hope it tastes good!

Again, many thanks for taking us to the grocery store last evening. That really helped.  And for anyone heading up to Chesapeake City in the C&D Canal, The Bayard House is an outstanding choice for a restaurant.  Again Paul and Deb, a most excellent choice and thanks again.  It was great to get together with the 2 of you again and our only regret is that you won't be joining us in San Diego in September.  I was kind of looking forward to seeing what color thong you would come up with this year for Orlando! - Allan

From: Weikel Paul <Paul.Weikel at theglassgroup.com>