[C320-list] Fresh water not pumping :-(

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Mon Jun 26 07:20:30 PDT 2006

Hi Steve, I presume your pump is under the mattress in the aft cabin, Take
the mattress off and open the wooden cover to find the pump. Take the white
connector off the high side and open both tanks. Turn the pump on until
water flows, putting your thumb over the fitting seems to help prime it.
When water starts to flow reconnect the high side while water is still
flowing and you're done.
Joe Barrett