[C320-list] FW: Shore Power

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 27 11:58:43 PDT 2006

The 'other boaters' are correct.  For example, my solar panel (and most
other charging devices) employs an internal blocking diode, primarily
to prevent batteries from discharging through the panel at night but it
also protects the panel from 'discharge' from other sources, such as
the alternator.

Bob Seastream
Intuition, hull 906