[C320-list] Chicago - Mack Singlehanded race

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Wed Jun 28 07:00:40 PDT 2006

Well, I checked the website and it looks like Stan had to drop out of the
race. The wind has been extremely light this week and I know many of the
sailors had to get back to work (or is it that there is an overall time
limit to the race? Some boats were still sailing this morning!).

Stan, if you had to drop out, S. Manitou is a good place to do so! Hope you
are getting to do some sailing in the Traverse Bay area.

Joan
C320 #90 Persistence