[C320-list] Plasticky Smell From Head Area

Robert Seastream seastream at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 29 03:52:59 PDT 2006

We have the same problem!  It's definitely a plastic smell, not
burning.  We just got (November) a 2002 C320, hull 906.  We thought it
was a 'new boat/car smell'.  It's strongest in the head and smells
similar to the waste tank plastic.  Airing the boat removes the odor
from all but the head.  We'd like a cure other than one of those
'christmas trees'.

Bob