[C320-list] BOMAR hatches

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 05:39:17 PDT 2006

Jeff-

On the hatch crazing...I saw a demo of 'Flitz' with their 'patented' buffing attachment that seemed to do an amazing job of removing some serious crazing on a lexan hatch. The claim is that this stuff is a rouge and won't damage isinglass etc. Not sure if anyone has tried this stuff and whether it works (it's sold as a metal polisher)....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Jeffrey Hare" <catalina at thehares.com>