[C320-list] BOMAR hatches

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Thu Jun 29 06:42:05 PDT 2006

We had a couple of bad hatch lens in our marina and the forward was
about $47 and the main salon hatch was $35 from a local plastic
distributor. Remove the old and they use it as a pattern. They are
not that hard to remove or replace but the caulk in black isn't all
that easy to come by locally. I could not believe how clear the view
from the main hatch with a new lens, I guess 20 years leaves a few scratches.

Pat