[C320-list] XM radio

JBrown5093 at aol.com JBrown5093 at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 10:00:58 PST 2006

I was interested in the discussion of XM radio. I notice that the car and
boat antennas are different and the marine kit is much more expensive than the
car kit. Is it a different antenna or is it only nonmagnetic (not many places
to  stick it on glass)? Best Buy wasn't much help (they said it worked best
when  pointed southeast-really). Can it pick up a signal inside the boat if
close to a  hatch or port? The one installed in my car works in the garage.
Regular radio  reception in our marina is poor at best. Jim Brown   Desafinado