[C320-list] Backstay Rigging

Matt Neumann mneumann at att.net
Wed Mar 1 15:49:39 PST 2006

Bob,

I have been e-mailing him and he has usually responded the same day. For what you get, it is expensive, but much cheaper than anything else on the market and I received it two days after ordering it. He machines the parts to fit each boat, so I had to order new parts. He was very responsive and very helpful.

Matt

-------------- Original message from "ROBERT HAWKINS" <hawkrl at msn.com>: --------------