[C320-list] Backstay Rigging

ROBERT HAWKINS hawkrl at msn.com
Wed Mar 1 16:15:50 PST 2006

Matt, is the unit dampened?
Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Neumann<mailto:mneumann at att.net>
  To: C320-List<mailto:C320-List at catalina320.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 4:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [C320-list] Backstay Rigging

  Bob,

  I have been e-mailing him and he has usually responded the same day. For what you get, it is expensive, but much cheaper than anything else on the market and I received it two days after ordering it. He machines the parts to fit each boat, so I had to order new parts. He was very responsive and very helpful.

  Matt

  -------------- Original message from "ROBERT HAWKINS" <hawkrl at msn.com<mailto:hawkrl at msn.com>>: --------------