[C320-list] Backstay Rigging

Matt Neumann MNEUMANN at att.net
Wed Mar 1 18:47:04 PST 2006

Stephen,

Yes, it will effect the rigging tension negatively . I sail in San Francisco Bay & the Ocean so when the wind picks up in april, I will need all the tension on the backstay I can get. My intention is to install a adjustable backstay once the radar is installed which will negate the issue. (Thats a whole other project for later discussion)

Matt

-------------- Original message from "Stephen Cox" <scox at timmin.com>: --------------