[C320-list] Genoa turning blocks

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 05:58:09 PST 2006

Most (if not all) deck hardware (with the known exception of the
primary winches) are bolted to threaded holes in an aluminum plate that
is glassed into the deck.  If you can't find any nuts below the port
side turning block, that is most likely how they are connected to the
boat.  On the other hand, the primary winches are through bolted and
the starboard nuts are above the headliner in the afterberth, so
perhaps the starboard turning block is connected in a similar manner.

Steve
Alchemsit #909