[C320-list] Choptank River Bridge in Cambridge, MD

Bryan Martin bryan.martin at cox.net
Mon Mar 6 17:31:55 PST 2006

I motored under it last May. A tense moment to be sure, but we cleared it
with about 6 inches to spare. (Very difficult to judge by looking up the
mast from the deck, but the antenna did not touch)  Played 18 holes at the
Hyatt and motored back out.  As I recall it was about 2 - 3 hours before
high tide when we did it (both times).

Good luck.
- Bryan
"Mirabelle" #507